Saturday, April 28, 2012

Landscaping and Gardening Ideas

Recently I went to Green 'n Growing Garden Center to check out some decorations for our yard. I was thinking of getting a bird bath. Instead I found lots of yard animals.

Austin Fun

We need all these flamingos right? Just a huge flock o' flamingos in the front yard? I wish there was an easy way to mail a bunch of them to my family in Ohio :)

Or how about a cement armadillo? I still haven't seen a live armadillo in Texas yet.
Austin Fun

The flying pigs were small and could be tucked in a flower bed easily. I ended up buying some bamboo to use to stake up my jade plant instead of an animal or two.

Austin Fun

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't seen a live armadillo in Texas yet.

    Odds are you won't, at least not for very long. They spend most of their time hanging out underground, and are effective diggers.

    On the other hand, if you drive the 'right' roads, you'll likely find a lot of dead ones.

    ReplyDelete