Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Everyone!

I almost titled this "Happy Easter Everybunny" :)

Fluttery

This front yard butterfly wishes you a Happy Easter!

Easter Bunny Came

The Easter Bunny came to Pflugerville this morning. He broke into the house and hid about a dozen plastic eggs with candy around the house for Josh to find. One was in the fridge, some in his office, there was even one in the dryer. Sneaky Easter bunny!

IMG_6515

Candy to share - the chocolate filled Cadbury egg was better than I expected! The little eggs are Reece's Pieces and Whoppers all decked out for the holiday.

Easter Lunch

Josh brought home a special souvenir from his business trip - a cold. We spent most of yesterday resting and napping. Today we took it easy in the morning after the egg-excitement, then went to IHOP for lunch. I had the Lorax's Breakfast with Green Eggs and Ham.

Easter Lunch

It came with a Rooty Tooty Bar-Ba-Looty Blueberry Cone Cake - I giggled the entire time I was ordering it. We went to IHOP because I wanted Easter Ham, but it was just a bonus that they still had the strange Lorax menu because I had wanted to try the silly pancake waffle cone. It was odd and yummy but mostly odd.

Easter Lunch

Josh had some major delicious Red Velvet Pancakes. I think my sis would really like them because they were tasty like her wedding cake!

Lowe's and Flowers

We stopped at Lowe's after lunch to get a new pot for one of our plants and some more potting soil. A female grackle decided it would be fun to hang out inside and they had some cats running around the garden center. That's my kind of place!

Baby Ugly keeps falling over so we needed a wider, sturdier pot. We found a really cool Jack Daniels barrel that was cut in half so it can be a planter - it was all charred inside and still smelled like bourbon. We replanted Baby Ugly when we got home, there will be pictures later as it got dark as we were finishing up around 8pm.

Lowe's and Flowers

I'll leave you with some lovely flowers we saw near Freddy's Frozen Custard.

Lowe's and Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment