Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lady Bird Lake Activities

Activities I'd Like To Try on Lady Bird Lake


Lake

Lake

Right when we moved here, Josh and I were driving across the lake and I saw people on these and I had no clue what the heck I was looking at. From far away, people biking on a river looked so strange! Saturday morning, I saw a guy take his tiny dog out on the water on one of these! It looked pretty fun (even without a tiny dog). They look pretty sturdy and hard to flip over.

2. Swan Paddle Boat

Lake

Who wants to sit inside a Swan with me and paddle around?

3. Kayaking?

Lake

Maybe I'd try kayaking if someone went with me that knew how to kayak. I think I've only paddled a canoe before....

Activities in which I'd Totally End Up IN Lady Bird Lake

1. Stand Up Paddle Boarding (or whatever it is called other than AHHHH What!?)

Lake

I would be drenched in four seconds trying this - who has this kind of balance?


No comments:

Post a Comment