Saturday, March 3, 2012

Exploring Austin with my Mom on 2/28 - Part One

Austin


My Mom drove us downtown with the idea that we would drive around and site see and go wherever we felt like. I liked that idea since I haven't explored downtown Austin much at all. We drove down 6th street first and saw a bunch of bars and music venues.

Austin

We saw this Segway tour a few times as we turned up and down whichever streets we decided on.

Austin

Random buildings!

Exploring Austin

Taking pictures as we drove south I think....

Exploring Austin

I heard that South Congress Street had unique shops and as we got closer to that area of town the amount of people out and about on a Tuesday afternoon definitely picked up.
Look at this cool old brown truck!


Exploring Austin

We didn't stop in this costume store but we did stop farther down the street and found a place to with 30 minute parking.... to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment