Sunday, March 4, 2012

Exploring Austin with my Mom on 2/28 - Part Two

Exploring S Congress

More exploring! We parked right behind Wahoo's Fish Taco so I took a picture and texted it to Josh. Josh ate at Wahoo's in California every time he went there for business with Apple. He's said so many delicious things about it, that I really am excited we have one that I can finally try.


Exploring S Congress

This soda and candy shop had so much delightful sweet things! I found Chocolate Covered Pop Rocks mmmmmmm. The soda jerk hadn't heard of Green River but I bet I could try to find it around here somewhere. I wonder if it's just a midwest soda/soda syrup thing?

Exploring S Congress

I think these sunglasses I found in an antique store would make a fun mardi gras mask! There was more than one pair like it so if anyone wants me to send one to them....hehehehehe :)

Exploring Austin

Driving north again, up 1st St, cloudy sky but it barely rained and the sun peeked out here and there all day.

Exploring Austin

I liked how this church looked. As you can tell, I just clicked away from the passenger seat at everything that looked cool as we went along :)

Mom and I stopped at the biggest JoAnn's Fabric on the way back to the house and then checked out a store called Sam Moon Trading in the Arbor Walk. We walked into Sam Moon and just stopped because it was a crazy huge place full of knockoff looking purses and tiaras and wigs and hair clips and all sorts of crazy. There was a huge wall of rhinestone belts. And like 30 different kinds of flowers to put in your hair.

I am glad I had a chance to wander around town with Mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment