Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Friday!

I've been working a temp job at Pearson this past week from 7am to 3pm. I am trying to get used to waking up so early since I'll be doing it for the rest of March and into April. At least I have the afternoon to frolic aboot. I like my coworkers and they could only keep a certain amount of us for the rest of the month so I'm glad I made the cut.
I went to Walmart tonight to pick up cat food, laundry detergent, etc. It's like another world shopping at Texas Walmart compared to Iowa. In the Texas ones, it's always been clean and if you can't find something the employees cheerfully take you to it. Like walk you RIGHT to the product. And give you detailed instructions on where other things are too. It is mind boggling.

Tackle Towels
I also bought these paper towels just because they were called Tackle Towels *heh*

No comments:

Post a Comment